Football World Cup 2022 Winner Odds
Argentina is the third favorite to win the Football World Cup 2022, with regional foe Brazil leading the betting odds. Argentina is the third favorite to win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, according to the bookmakers, as coach Lionel Scaloni tries to lead his squad to a spectacular campaign.
The South American side has been assigned to a group that includes Mexico, Poland, and Saudi Arabia, which they should be able to manage. England is presently 7/1 to win the World Cup, behind just Argentina (13/2). Brazil are the odds-on favourites at 4/1, while France are the odds-on favorite at 6/1.3 at Football World Cup.
Odds for the 2022 World Cup
Brazil is the 4/1 favorite to win the 2022 Football World Cup, with France at 6/1 and Argentina at 13/2.
- Brazil is available at 4/1 with bet365.
- France is available at 6/1 with bet365.
- Argentina is available at 13/2 with bet365.
- England is available at 7/1 with bet365.
- Spain is available at 8/1 with bet365.
- Germany is available at 10/1 with bet365.
- bet365 has Netherlands at 12/1.
- Portugal is available at 16/1 with bet365.
- Belgium is available at 16/1 with bet365.
- 33/1 bar
All odds provided by Football World Cup are current as of the time of publication and are subject to change.
Who will win the World Cup in 2022?
According to the most recent bookmaker odds. These implied odds were generated with the help of a betting calculator at the Football World Cup.
England’s chances of winning the World Cup
England are now 7/1 fourth favourites to win the 2022 Football World Cup odds in Qatar, which would be the first time the worldwide game has been hosted in the winter. Gareth Southgate’s team had a particularly dismal Nations League season, going winless in six games. The Three Lions will, however, attempt to overcome these failures when they go to the field in the Middle East.
England has without a doubt one of the greatest teams in terms of individual quality. And, with Harry Kane at the helm, the squad will always be in with a chance, but their overall performances must improve if they are to win their first major trophy since 1966.
In Qatar, the competition is strong
Argentina is currently the 13/2 third favorite to win the Football World Cup, and they will rely on worldwide superstar Lionel Messi to perform well in his last appearances on this stage. Mexico and Poland, Argentina’s Group C opponents, could provide a stiff challenge, but one that they are capable of clearing, especially after defeating Brazil in the Copa America final last year. The Brazilians are the odds-on favourites to win in Qatar, with odds of 4/1.
Despite the setback to regional archrivals Argentina in 2021, coach Tite’s team has been strong lately, both in qualifying and in friendlies, with players like as Neymar, Richarlison, and Raphinha all ready to contribute to the tournament. The five-time global champions, who have not won the World Cup since 2002, have been placed in Group G with Serbia, Switzerland, and Cameroon, and are anticipated to go without incident.
France is placed at 6/1 to become just the third team in history to retain the World Cup, after Italy in 1938 and Brazil in 1962. Les Bleus were matched against Denmark, who defeated them twice in the Nations League. Spain, who won the World Cup in 2010, is 8/1 in the betting and has done well in both the Nations League and qualification. Luis Enrique’s team is packed of excellent young players who have the potential to surprise everyone in Qatar.
Spain, on the other hand, has been put in a group with Germany (10/1) and the match between the two will tell us a lot about how the teams will do in this year’s World Cup.
The complete World Cup groupings
- Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, and the Netherlands comprise Group A.
- Group B consists of England, Iran, the United States, and Wales.
- Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, and Poland comprise Group C.
- Group D consists of France, Australia, Denmark, and Tunisia.
- Group E consists of Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, and Japan.
- Belgium, Ghana, Morocco, and Croatia are in Group F.
- Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, and Cameroon comprise Group G.
- Group H consists of Portugal, Canada, Uruguay, and South Korea.
- Find all of the finest free bets on the World Cup in Qatar this year.